Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Making Paper Roses

Aaahhh ..... at last. I managed to get my paper rose right after so many fail attempts last sunday.

I learn from watching how they do it in youtube. I felt so guilty folding the roses as my exam papers pile up at a corner waiting for me to mark and I have a deadline to beat! But once I started I couldn't stop unless I finish the mission.

Today is the third day I made the attempts to fold the rose, after putting in several hours of real concentration. and I have to hide in a corner at work to do it, under the pretext of marking exam papers. shame on me! What would my colleagues think of my crazy obsession during this crucial time of completing my works.

but once i did it, i was washed over with real satisfaction. I folded a few more and put in on my table. kakakaka .... now i can go back to my work. i managed to overcome my distraction.


they are also called kawasaki roses.
this one is difficult to make, because it can bloom or close
the one i folded look something like this.

No comments: