Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick

It has been two weeks since I was discharged from the hospital for dengue fever. I was bored to tears staying in the ward for three days. Fortunately it was weekend so ky was able to come for visits. However he couldn’t stay more than one hour each time because he was too bored. But he has been such a sweet loukong.

When I was sick he went all the way to Tanjung Malim just to get me the froggy ‘tinkai’ so his mum could boil it with those little bitter gourds which is believed to be good for dengue patient. I didn't take any photos while i was in hospital. However Ky did asked me if I wanted to take photos to put in our blog and I thought he was crazy. However, I did take some photos during the weekend while we went back to Segamat. Now this picture would probably tell you how I got the dengue fever.




In the rubber estate!!... ky wanted to be a tourist and insisted he wanted the tapping knife. however i couldn't find one for him.

That weekend was father birthday too and we have bought him a cake. I gave him a jacket and a tool box for his birthday present. He was extremely pleased. But he bought a very funny thing for himself at the 2 ringgit shop and was really proud of it too. Ky was his only admirer.







No comments: