Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hou Sam Tong Argh ....







the first time my car was vandalised in the college, i was so shocked and i cried. i was very tired and was emotionally drained at that time. i couldn't believe this is happening to me. someone knocked a hole in my rear signal light with a tree branch.
i couln't think of any of my own students who will do this to me. the only one i can think of was a student who nearly knock into my car in the college when i was reversing from the parking lot. he shouted obscenities at me. maybe it was an act of revenge. but i would prefer to think it was a random act of vandalism

the second time it happened again, a few months after the first incident, there was a long scratch mark on the driver side from the front to the rear of the car. i discovered it after i finished my class in the morning. i was despaired. and i have avoided both parking places thereafter.

since then, i pay attention to other college staff cars and i found some of them also have scratch marks like mine. trust me ... there is a lot of unhappy and frustrated souls out there, trap in the college and are causing problems to vent their anger.

No comments: