Thursday, June 21, 2012

2012 IS FLYING AWAY!!

I cannot believe my last blog written was in 2009. I have missed out 3 years of blogging and so much had happened since. I was admitted into hospital for dengue fever, got my laptop stolen from my rented house in TBR, both happened in 2009. Finally got married on 13th march 2010, after knowing ky for 4 years and had baby Hannah on 27th july 2011.

I started this blog to preserve the sweet memories of how we met and the details of our life journey together. However, along the way, both of us were too busy with our life that this blog is literally forgotten until now. After i got married, my life is no longer mine alone. I am a wife, a daughter and a daughter in law. I do housework, groceries shopping, cook and taking care of my husband. After i had baby Hannah, whatever little time i have for myself at home is all given to her. I am a mother now.

Suddenly it hits me that i now have a very young and vulnerable baby who is very dependent on me. I must not get sick and i certainly must not die for her sake. Someone once told me that a child without a mother is very pitiful. Their future lays in dirt as no one can guide and nurture them the way a mother could. The meaning never really settle fully in me until i become a mother myself. I really love my little daughter. Being a mother is not easy at all as the baby, small as she is, is very demanding. I know if something happens to me, no one can love her the way i do.

I regretted not being discipline enough as i did promised myself that i would keep a journal of Hannah's birth and her young life with us. I wanted to, in the subsequent blogs, to recall back the memories of my pregnancy to the present. Gosh, Hannah is going to be 11-month soon. I hope it is not too late to start doing so.

No comments: